Riding with the wind. When I'm sad, she comes to me.
With the thousand smiles, she gives to me...

Fly on my little wing.

Friday, March 18, 2011

One of the most beautiful places I've seen

So on my adventure I was mountain bike camping in Kokee State Park. Every hike I did was amazing but these pictures were from the best one. The Awa'awapuhi-Nu'alolo Clis Loop was incredible. It's not the trail itself, which is an okay trail, but the views from the vista's at the end. I started early in the morning and got out there with perfect light and no one else around. My words don't do it justice and these pictures only slightly paint the elation of the view.

View along the Cliff's trail. 

If I were a goat I'd probably choose to live here too.

If I could only build my house on this spot.

LoLo Vista: Up on the list of the most beautiful views I've seen.

View 2,000 feet down into the Nu'aolo Valley


No comments:

Post a Comment