Riding with the wind. When I'm sad, she comes to me.
With the thousand smiles, she gives to me...

Fly on my little wing.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Winter Training Summary

So the winter in Steamboat was another good one. The plan going into it was to work, eat, sleep and train a lot. But of course I was going to get in some good free skiing in. Besides some of the inevitable ups and downs the training went well. I'll spare the boring details (i.e. trainer, pool, treadmill in gym), and skip to the fun stuff.

I got a few chances during the slow part of the season to drive to Fort Collins to get some outside riding in. I got some nice GoPro footage of a couple descents I did. Of course I rode up them first, but 10mph footage is boring. The first is the decent Rist Canyon.


Here's the youtube link as well as the Map My Ride  profile. 
 
Here's another video from Pole Hill Road. 





No comments:

Post a Comment